Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017

Zurück in den Winter / Back to winter

Bei uns zu Hause gucken schon die ersten grünen Spitzen aus der Erde. Nicht so in Mähring! Wir fuhren letzten Sonntag im Vorfrühling los - und landeten im tiefsten Winter.

Where we live, the first green is peeking from the ground. Not so in Mähring! We started last Sunday in early spring and ended in deep winter!


Blick aus meinem Fenster / View from my window

Sieht ja sehr hübsch aus - aber es war lause kalt!

Looks very pretty - but it was icy cold!



Zum Glück waren Eve und Marty so schlau gewesen, Wintersachen einzupacken.

Eve and Marty had been very clever and brought winter wraps.



Bazi und Bazille meinen, an Hundemäntelchen hätten sie auch denken können!

Bazi and Bazille complain they forgot doggie coats!



Kuno und Archie zeigen, dass ein echter Dackel kein Mäntelchen braucht.
Könnt ihr vielleicht mal in die Kamera schauen?

Kuno and Archie show us that a real dachshund doesn't need a coat.
Would you please look at the camera?

Naja - etwas besser... / Well - a little better...





8 Kommentare:

  1. That's the way our part of the world normally looks this time of year, but lately we've had a heat wave with temps in the 60's(F)! I love Eve's coat - very chic! I don't think we've ever gotten a decent photo of my mother's dog. She always manages to turn her head the second we snap the picture.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. A squeaking dog toy might have helped - but I hadn't brought one. Well they also have attractive backs...

      Löschen
  2. Such wonderful views from your home but I can just imagine how cold it is! I love seeing the snow I just don't like having to deal with it! Lucky your two had some warm clothes ready.
    Your dogs look very sweet .. from the back :) My dogs tend to be photo bombers , always walking into shot! and Hamish is very happy to look at the camera, such a ham!
    I hope it warms up again for you soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It's warmed quite a lot since I returned home on Saturday afternoon. Mähring is much higher located than our home town, and it is in the Oberpfälzer Wald, which is always cold...

      Löschen
  3. Oh my goodness that looks beautiful but cold! I hope the dogs do well, and glad to hear that they don't need coats, coats can be so cumbersome but necessary too sometimes! But I know dachshunds have lovely thick wiry coats to keep them warm.
    Some of my dogs are very difficult to photograph too, Choco my one boy Chihuahua is nuts. If he sees the camera he just rolls about all over the place and all I would see in the photos would be his belly and his 'boy bits'!!!!!
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Both my boys love to present what they got, and to show the world that they are real men ;) They didn't catch a cold, they only were a bit tired after five days of training. But I believe they enjoyed it. We were there for the fourth time this year, and I already booked for next February!

      Löschen
  4. Sometimes we get lucky taking photos of our dogs. We have 4 and there's always at least one who is looking in the wrong direction. The snow is beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, same here Angelo's Papa, we have 5 of them! And it's always our one boy who does something to ruin a good photo LOL!

      Löschen