Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2017

Zweiter Schnee / Second snow

Den ersten Schnee gestern hab ich ja verpasst - bis ich Zeit zum Fotografieren hatte, war er weg.
Aber heute früh gab es neuen! Diesmal nahm ich die kleine Kamera mit auf die Hunderunde.

I missed the first snow yesterday - when I found time for taking photos, it was gone.
But this morning there was new snow! So today, I took my small camera to the doggie walk.

Kuno und Archie sind nicht begeistert, dass sie fürs Foto still halten sollen.

Kuno and Archie are not impressed they have to stand still for a photo.

Schnee an einem Werktag bedeutet in erster Linie, dass ich nicht mit dem Roller zur Arbeit fahren kann. Da hab ich doch lieber 4 Räder und zahle für den Parkplatz...

Snow on a working day means I can't ride to the office on my motor scooter. I'd rather have four wheels and pay for the parking lot...

Aber sieht er nicht wunderschön aus?

But doesn't it look pretty?

Kuno: Ist das ein Reh da drüben?

Kuno: Is that a doe over there?

Archie: Ich riech nix.

Archie: I don't smell anything.





6 Kommentare:

  1. What lovely photos, I do love photos of snow fields especially if they are somewhere else! ;) If I did not have to travel for work I wouldn't mind the snow.
    Kuno and Archie look like they don't mind it but are on guard in case something sudden appears from the snowy wastelands... :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. They are on guard to catch the enemy - they believe the most dangerous creature roaming the forest is the dachshund.

      Löschen
  2. The snow looks lovely...but we don't want it over here in the UK!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. As we usually get very little snow in the Stuttgart area, we're not eager to share - we'll try to keep it here.
      So, we support the Snoxit!

      Löschen
  3. We haven't had quite that much yet, just a few very light dustings that have melted. I'm sure it will be soon though. It does look lovely on the trees.
    Steve

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It didn't last long... there was some fresh snow last night, but that also melted, so we're back to mud.

      Löschen