Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Dienstag, 14. Juni 2022

Zukunftspläne / Plans for the future

Nicht nur das Herumkacheln mit Richthofen macht Spaß. Felix gefällt es auch gut, mit Belle durch den Garten zu kantern.

To dash around with Richthofen is not the only thing that‘s fun. Felix thinks, cantering with Belle in the gardens is a pleasure, too.



Ich glaube ich kann jetzt fast jedes Pferd reiten.

I think I can ride almost any horse now.



Wenn ich groß bin, könnte ich sogar Jockey werden.

When I‘m grown, I even could be a jockey.




Dann sollte ich allerdings nicht zu sehr wachsen. Und Jockeys müssen leicht sein – womöglich darf ich dann gar nicht mehr alles essen was mir schmeckt!

But I shouldn‘t grow too tall, then. And jockeys must be light weight – perhaps I couldn‘t even eat all the good stuff then!


Ich muss noch mal über meine Berufspläne nachdenken. Ein Imbiss wäre ja auch nicht schlecht…

I‘ll have to reconsider my career plans. A fast food outlet could be fun, too…


2 Kommentare:

  1. A job that needs keeping diet all days... Nope, Felix. But a fast food outlet - that's more like it!!! Uhm. But imagine: having such an outlet means not to take it on yourself to eat all the food... There must be a better job, then.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Goodness, yes, a jockey must keep their weight down so that the horse can go faster maybe he could do dressage and go for medals like gold!!

    AntwortenLöschen