Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Sonntag, 13. März 2022

Blau und gelb? / Blue and yellow?

Marie hat ein blaues Kleid aufgetrieben, aber in ihrer Strickjacke ist nur wenig Gelb.

Marie has rustled up a blue dress, but her cardi has only a hint of yellow in its pattern.

 

Vielleicht stelle ich mich einfach neben diese gelben Blumen?

Maybe I‘ll just stand next to these yellow flowers?


Oder zu diesen? Mami! Du musst schneller stricken!

Or behind those? Mummy! You must knit faster!


3 Kommentare:

  1. Marie looks lovely in her blue with a touch of yellow.
    I'm sure poor mummy is knitting as fast as she can and the flowers do
    add some more yellow to the scene :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. If only Mummy had more time - and more blue and yellow wool - but I won't buy any, I already have more than I need.

      Löschen
    2. I know that feeling of having too much wool already ! ;)

      Löschen