Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017

Wandern / Hiking

Es ist viel zu heiß für eine Wanderung! Aber das kümmert Mayla nicht.

It is much too hot for a hiking tour! But Mayla doesn't mind.

Sie muss doch die neuen Wanderschuhe ausprobieren! Die passen sogar farblich zum Rucksack.

She had to try out the new hiking boots! They even match the rucksack.

Während Mami noch zögert, hüpft Mayla unbeschwert den Waldweg entlang. Da kommt man kaum hinterher.

While Mummy is still hesitating, Mayla jauntily hops along the forest path. She is so fast, it's a challenge to follow!


Wo bleibt ihr denn? Seid ihr langsam!

Where are you? You're so slow!

Wie, ihr seid schon müde? Es ist heiß? Wir sollen eine Pause machen?
Wozu?

What, you're already tired? It's hot? We should take a break?
What for?

Ok, ok, mal sehen was in dem Rucksack drin ist...

Ok, ok, I'll look what's inside the rucksack...


10 Kommentare:

  1. Mayla looks fantastic in her boots and what a gorgeous little rucksack! I hope she had a nice cool drink for you! We used to go hiking, but my husbands knees and ankles are bad with arthritis so it's only short walks nowadays :) x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. My mum made this rucksack and yes, it's adorable! We like to go hiking as long as the weather is nice and cool...

      Löschen
  2. Obviously, those are "power boots"! But, then again, age does matter. I hope Mayla remembered to pack a lunch.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Antworten
    1. So do I. And it's really a nice match with those boots.

      Löschen
  4. I love that first photo ! She looks so real standing there with that look of a child saying come on mum!
    Her outfit looks fabulous too, the dress, boots and rucksack just goes so well together!and suits her to a T!
    I'm with you , too hot to go hiking! I just hope she had something nice in that rucksack for you to share. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. She is very photogenic - I'm so happy she's with us now. I never thought I could adopt a Kelly Wenarsky girl, due to ridiculous custom fees.

      Löschen
  5. What great photos, she really does look like a real little girl going for a hike in the woods. I love how short her dress is, showing off those sweet Sasha legs and her hiking boots.
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I too believe that dress suits her very well, and I love the Liberty fabric it's made of.

      Löschen