Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Sonntag, 23. April 2017

Annie get your - skirt!

Ich habe mich an einem Lagenrock versucht. Annie wollte ihn gleich zu einem alten T-Shirt der Jungs tragen, noch bevor das Oberteil dazu fertig war.

I tried to make a layered skirt. Annie wanted to wear it with an old boys t shirt, even before the top was finished.


Der Hintergrund sieht irgendwie künstlich aus - dabei steht sie auf dem Autodach im Freien. Der Raps blüht!

Looks like a back drop - but she stands on the car roof in the real landscape. The rape seed is in flower!

 Ich behalte das T-Shirt, Mami!
Damit werden deine Brüder nicht einverstanden sein...

I'll keep the t shirt, Mummy!
Your brothers won't agree...

Noch ein kleiner Waldspaziergang
Fang dir keine Zecken ein, Annie!

A short walk in the woods
Don't catch ticks, Annie!

Und so sieht das Röckchen mit der dazu passenden Bluse aus.
Och Mami viel zu feierlich!

This is the skirt worn with matching blouse.
Aw Mummy much too formal!

Du hast eingepflanzt! Hoffentlich schneit es nicht wieder.


You did some planting! I hope it won’t snow again.

11 Kommentare:

  1. I too remember using my car roof as a standing ground, well actually it was a sitting base, for one of my 'In the snow' photos, though a few years ago now, so that I could get the laden with snow trees as the backdrop! Another couple of times I have used the dolls looking through the sunroof at the views.
    Like how your newly sewn two layered skirt can be used for both formal, with the matching blouse, and informal, combined with the T shirt, occasions. Double 'whammy' here! Clever!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! As the girls have to share and swap their clothes, I thought it would be nice to have some choices to combine them.
      My car was abused several times as base for doll pictures - couldn't solve the problem yet that it's not too pretty and shows in the photos.

      Löschen
  2. She looks super in her new skirt/top Ursula....well done you!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. She is still complaining she has to wear the formal blouse, but I like her in it.

      Löschen
  3. Lovely new outfit.
    Is it tic season already - yuck!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh yes! My poor dogs brought the first ticks home in February. As they have short legs, those little beasts jump at them. Archie seems to smell especially good, he always has more ticks than Kuno.
      Time for a spot on product I gues...

      Löschen
  4. Great look! Such a sweet outfit.

    We have got fields of yellow all around us as well, it looks so pretty.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

      Löschen
    2. Sorry first attempt at answering belonged to the comment below... stupid me!
      Yes it looks so great, and it makes wonderful photo backgrounds. Good thing rape seed oil is also very healthy.

      Löschen
  5. It looks like you've been very busy Ursula, and I agree with Kendal, it's nice that the skirt can be worn both formally and casually.
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I wish I could sew faster! I have so many ideas, even more fabrics, and so little time. Well we didn't win the lottery again this week, so I still can't give up my job.

      Löschen