Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Sonntag, 30. April 2017

Verwandlung / Transformation

Letzte Woche bekam ich ein Paket von Shelly. Die Marina darin war beschrieben als dringend gummibedürftig, bröselige Haare und sehr miefig. Also her mit der Katzenstreu...

Last week a parcel from Shelly arrived. The Marina inside had been described as loose elastics, badly falling hair and quite smelly. So get the cat litter ready...

Die Beingummis waren wirklich sehr lummelig. Die in den Armen sind einwandfrei. Ich dachte erst, auch die Haare wären nicht so schlimm, bis ich an die Stelle guckte wo der Kopf gelegen hatte - also runter mit den ungekämmten Locken.

The head to leg elastic had given up. But the arm elastics are still okay. First I thought her hair wasn't too bad either - until I looked more closely at the tablecloth where I had placed her head. So, down with the unkempt locks.


Das mit der Katzenstreu war unnötig. Sie roch vielleicht ein bisschen gelagert, aber nicht muffig oder schimmlig. Daher kamen Rumpf, Arme und Beine mit etwas Kaffee in einem Teefilter in eine Kuchenbox. Der Kopf blieb draußen.

I didn't need the cat litter. She had a light storage smell, but not mouldy. So I placed body and limbs in a cake container, with some ground coffee in a paper tea filter. The head stayed outside.

So schlecht stand ihr der Kurzhaarschnitt (mit der großen Schere) gar nicht.
Egal! Alles muss runter! Schließlich sollte sie ja ein Makeover-Projekt sein.
Demnächst folgt das Ergebnis...

The first haircut (with large scissors) didn't suit her so badly. No, it must be removed completely! She was meant to be a makeover project.
Results coming soon...

6 Kommentare:

  1. I look forward to seeing her transformation :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'll try to post it tomorrow - or the day after...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm sure she's going to be very cute! She already has a nice look about her, even with her chopped hair. I look forward to seeing her too :)
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Well she now looks - different! She is glad she got rid of the chopped hair...

      Löschen
  4. I wondered who adopted her. My boy Emile was from Shelly's 'stinky doll' section, but he also had virtually no odor at all. There are so many Sashas out there that are really good, solid dolls, but they just need a little help. Looking forward to seeing her post makeover.
    Steve

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. My girls Cinnamon and Candy also were from the smelly section, but when they arrived they were just fine. I already feared it's me, no more sense of odours because of smoking (which I NEVER do in the house!)

      Löschen