Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Mittwoch, 29. November 2017

Hier kommt Kurt / Kurt arrives

Nein, nein, ich sammele keine Babies, ich hab nur zwei davon damit Baby, meine aller aller erste Sasha, nicht allein ist.
Aber wer ist das?

No, no, I don't collect babies, there are two of them so Baby, my very first Sasha doll, has a friend.
But who is this?

Gekrabbelt kommt: ein Götz Patrick aus der 2. Produktion. Ich konnte nicht widerstehen!

There comes crawling: a Late Götz Patrick. I couldn't resist!

Weil wir schon einen Patrick haben, braucht dieser einen neuen Namen. Kein Problem! Mit Kurt ist er einverstanden.

There is a Patrick already in our house, so he needed a new name. No problem! He is happy to be Kurt.


Raus aus den Originalklamotten - und was ist das für ein wunderbares Spielzeug?

Getting rid of the original outfit - and what is this wonderful toy?

Die Security greift ein: Finger weg von der Gitarre!
- Aber wenn ich groß bin probier ich das mal aus. Oder wenn der Zwerg nicht schaut... Ich werde ein Star!

The security gnome steps in: Hands off the guitar!
- But when I'm grown, I'll give it a try. Or when the gnome looks elsewhere... I'm gonna be a rock star!

4 Kommentare:

  1. He's so cute! He looks like a baby version of my Bowie. He definitely should be allowed to play with the guitar - just don't have it plugged into the amp!
    Steve

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I liked his blue eyes - and I should have bought the Nirvana instead of the Green Day guitar!

      Löschen
  2. You need to be careful these sweet babies start by arriving one here and there then next you have a nursery full! But Kurt is a very sweet boy and does have the look of a future rockstar!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. The babies already start complaining (if I get the baby talk right) they need a coloured sibling... NOOOO I don't collect babies!!!

      Löschen