Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2021

Juni / June

Es ist nicht zu leugnen: der Sommer ist angekommen. Gestern war es warm, heute ist es richtig heiß.

You can‘t deny it: summer is here. It was warm yesterday, today is a scorcher.



Holly hat ein Anliegen: Ich habe immer noch meinen Winterpullover an!

Holly has a request: I‘m still wearing my winter sweater!


Du hast mir längst einen neuen gestrickt? Perfekt! Nur eins noch -

You already knitted a new one for me? Perfect! There‘s only one issue left -


Er passt überhaupt nicht zu der Hose!

It doesn‘t match my trousers at all!



Ja, das ist besser. Abenteuer – ich komme!

Yes, that‘s better. Adventures – I‘m coming!


7 Kommentare:

  1. Lucky for Holly mum is so well organized that she's already ahead with a new sweater and a lovely pair of shorts!
    I just hope she's got enough for everyone...... ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I got carried away knitting - when will it ever stop? The upside is, I get rid of the wool pile (well of some of it) and there always is a new outfit for the next photo session.

      Löschen
  2. Oh yes, this looks fresh! Hum hum... we're still in need of a Holly here...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely new sweater you have there Holly! Wish I was there with you and all your beautiful sunshine, it's so cold here.
    Big hugs,
    X

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I believe we will be quite jealous coming November... for me it's already getting too warm, I'm not the hot summer type...

      Löschen
  4. wunderbar wenn man bei Pullis aus dem Vollen schöpfen kann

    AntwortenLöschen