Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2017

Schneewanderung / A walk in the snow

Trotz der Kälte hab ich einmal eine Sasha und die Kamera in den Rucksack gepackt...

In spite of the cold, I packed a Sasha and my camera into my rucksack.

Eve war ganz baff. So viel Schnee hat es zu Hause noch nie gegeben!

Eve was nonplussed. There has never been so much snow at home!

Das wäre eine sehr gute Größe für einen Weihnachtsbaum!
Aber Eve, im Februar schon an Weihnachten denken? Neee....

This is a very good size for a Christmas tree.
But Eve, think about next Christmas in February? Noooo....

9 Kommentare:

  1. I was just thinking that these would make good Christmas photos, so Eve and I are on the same wavelength here...not that I truly want to think about Christmas now, I'm really hoping that spring is just around the corner!!
    Great photos and Eve is so pretty!
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Eve looks beautiful in the first photo with the light behind her and so brave to go out in the cold with you , so you can take a photo.
    Let's not talk about Christmas.....yet.....

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. She was thrilled to come, as the snow was much higher than we usually get it at home.

      Löschen
  3. Maybe you could use it as a Maypole instead? Beautiful photos of Eve and I love the splash of color that her hair ribbons add.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You're right - I should have taken it. But since I left it in the forest, we'll have to look for another Maypole.

      Löschen
  4. It reminds me that winter is around the corner for us. I wish we had snow like this!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It was very nice for a week, but I also was glad to return home into the beginning of spring.

      Löschen
  5. Always love to see our Sasha Dolls photographed out in the snow.
    It gives them a sort of 'magical' enhancement.

    AntwortenLöschen