Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Sonntag, 4. März 2018

Zazou

Mal wieder die Beherrschung verloren...

I lost it again...


Ich konnte dieser wunderschönen blonden No Navel auf Shellys Seite nicht widerstehen. Bis jetzt hatte ich nur eine brünette, Giselle. Hm, ein kompletter Satz wären zwölf...

I couldn't resist this lovely blonde No Navel from Shelly's site. I used to have just one brunette, Giselle. Well, a complete set would make twelve...


Zazou zeigt Modelqualität und posiert in sehr dramatischem Licht neben einer weißen Hyazinthe.

Zazou has model quality. She poses in dramatic light next to a white hyacinth.

Ja! Zeigs uns!
Kann ich jetzt mit den anderen spielen gehen, Mami?

Yes! Show us the look!
Can I go and play with the others now, Mummy?

10 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations on your new girl Zazou. She used to live in the Sasha Village a year or so ago. It is lovely to see she's found a nice new home. twelve... mm I too have tried resisting that but I seem to keep getting near that number but not in the way it's meant!
    She does look very model like in the photo, I'm sure she's enjoying that lovely sunshine :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. What a coincidence! I hope she will like it here just as much as in the Village.
      She already made friends with the other girls. Now she hopes for stylish spring clothes...

      Löschen
  2. Hahaha, we all do it! What a lovely new edition to your Sasha family and such a pretty girl too :) I'm sure she'll earn her keep modelling for you. She looks great in her colourful outfit so she's obviously making herself right at home already!
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. If I had the time to knit or sew for others, she'd certainly help selling a set or two. Well, I'll have to go to work to earn my money...

      Löschen
  3. She looks lovely and warm in her outfit....what a great name for her!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I don't know why, but both my No Navel girls have French names. It's just what came to my mind when I looked at them. Strange!

      Löschen
  4. Congratulations! She’s just stunning. I remember seeing her on Shelly’s site and thinking she was beautiful. I’m always happy when dolls that I like go to homes that I like!
    Steve

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Yes I fell in love with her when I saw her, so here she is!

      Löschen
  5. I agree with Denise here that it's always sort of settling to know which new homes your ex dolls have gone to.
    Only a few minutes ago I have just spotted thanks to Facebook that my sweet ex 1990s Gotz baby Stine, customised by Kelly Wenarsky as a Snow Baby, has gone to live with Pam Winter Turner.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I know what you mean - I only sold one of my dolls yet, and I have no idea what happened to her, so maybe the poor girl stands in a cabinet in her original dress - but I hope her new mum loves her and plays with her!

      Löschen