Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2018

Nach dem Regen / After the rain

Es geht nichts über einen Spaziergang, nachdem der Regen aufgehört hat.

Nothing like a walk when the rain has stopped.

Alles riecht so frisch. / Everything smells so fresh.

Die Farben leuchten. / The colours are shining.

Wer ist schöner, Rose oder Pamela?

Who is prettier, rose or Pamela?


Mami!!! Siehst du nicht dass die Rose überhaupt nicht zu meinem Kleid passt?
Da hat sie wohl recht...

Mummy!!! Don't you see the rose doesn't go at all with my dress?
I believe she's right...


7 Kommentare:

  1. Pamela is looking very much the model in her after the rain photos.
    I think the red roses , although not a perfect colour match look pretty good against Pamela's red spotty dress. A lovely set of photos

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!
      Pamela certainly can outshine a rose - but then, Annie never had the chance!

      Löschen
  2. Really enjoying seeing pictures of this lovely girl. She is very pretty indeed, as are the roses.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm so happy to have her, as she looks good in almost everything, and in any surroundings. The roses are one of the pleasant surprises in our new garden. The sellers loved flowers!

      Löschen
  3. Such a sweet little girl and she does look lovely in this dress...I have several of my red heads currently wearing shades of red, it looks so nice on them that I barely have changed them out of their outfits!!
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I also dressed some of my red heads in red, and it suits them!

      Löschen
  4. Fab. after the rain photos. Personally I rather liked the two shades of red here together.
    Brunette hair with brown eyes are my favourite of the Sasha Doll combinations!

    AntwortenLöschen