Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018

Photo shoot

Die Rosen am Zwergenhaus blühen.

At the Gnome Home the roses are in bloom.



Die ganzen Tage war es dort sonnig und heiß, aber kaum hatte ich die Leiter aufgestellt um Pamela zu fotografieren, fing es an zu regnen.

All the days had been sunny and hot, but as soon as I put up the ladder to take a photo of Pamela, it started to rain.

Pamela wartet unter dem Terrassendach, dass der Regen aufhört.

Pamela waits on the roofed deck for the rain to stop.

Da drüben wird es schon heller! / Over there it's getting brighter!


OK, aber die Leiter ist keine Schönheit, und man sieht die Rosen kaum!

All right, but the ladder isn't pretty, and you barely can see the roses!

So ist es ein bisschen besser. So ist das wenn man so klein ist.

That's a little better. That's the problem when you are so small.



10 Kommentare:

  1. She has gorgeous hair, and that out fit is just perfect for her.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. She still has a lot of hair, and it seems stable. All she needs is a hat or a hair band, so her fringe stops sticking up....
      I think she is a very pretty 69 girl, and I'm glad to have her in our family.

      Löschen
  2. She's lovely and I like the dress. Did you make it? My kids complain about not being able to reach things. They say they wish they could fly!
    Steve

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I made the dress two years ago, and I was surprised how well it suits her. As my kids always have to swap clothes, she had never worn it before.

      Löschen
  3. Just love your roses, they are so pretty. Do they have a scent? Pamela is gorgeous in that red dress. I had a friend called Pamela when I was younger, and she looked just like her - you have just reminded me and brought back some lovely memories.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That's great! I just thought it was the right name for her.
      Some of the roses are scented. We're surprised each time we arrive at the Gnome Home, there's always something new in the garden. It's so exciting!

      Löschen
  4. What a lovely girl, and those roses are beautiful too.
    The light is great for photos after rain, isn't it!
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, there was almost no colour correcting necessary at the computer afterwards... but poor Pamela fell backwards into the wet grass two times, and I was very anxious the moisture might damage her hair. But it seems okay.

      Löschen
  5. Gorgeous display of roses and Pamela was very good waiting for the rain to stop so she could get her photo taken by the roses.
    She looks very chic in her red dress with spots. I do think the brunettes always look well in red.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. They do! Last year, I dressed my blonde girl with brown-blue eyes, Pippa, into our other red dress with dots and it looked smashing. But on the brunettes, the red is even better.

      Löschen