Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Donnerstag, 24. September 2020

So was Dummes / How stupid

 

So was Dummes. Mami hat sich die Schulter gebrochen, sie ist gestolpert als sie mit den Hunden spazieren lief. Aber wieso kriegt Gudrun jetzt einen Wutanfall?

How stupid. Mummy broke her shoulder, she tripped while walking the dogs. But why is Gudrun throwing a tantrum?

  

Cinnamon wundert sich. Was ist denn mit dir los?

Cinnamon wonders. What's wrong with you?

 


  

Sie hat mir eine Reithose genäht! Sie hat Stiefel gefunden! Aber ich hab kein Top!! Soll ich Caffelatte im Kleidchen reiten??

She made me riding breeches! She found boots! But I don't have a top! Am I to ride Caffelatte in my dress?



Cinnamon lacht. Du kannst auf mir reiten!

Cinnamon laughs. You can ride me!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh no! What an unfortunate thing to happen. Hope you make a very speedy recovery! Gudrun does look a little upset, but I'm sure mum will get right to work on that top as soon as she's feeling better!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! You poor thing! I hope it mends quickly without to much pain for you. I bet you know keep thinking of all the things you want to do but cannot because of your shoulder!
    I'm sure Gudrun can just tuck her dress into her riding pants for now until Mum is all better xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you both!
    I'm on sick leave as my right arm is not to be moved - so I have plenty of time and can't make much use of it.... but my very sweet husband does lots of odd jobs for me.

    AntwortenLöschen