Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2016

Kleines Geschenk von mir an mich / Little gift from me to me

Sie hat es noch rechtzeitig geschafft und konnte an der Weihnachtsfeier teilnehmen!

She arrived in time to join the Christmas party!

Diana ist eine späte Cora Blue Cord Dress. Man sieht dass sie mords 80er Haare hat.

Diana is a late Cora Blue Cord Dress. You can see she has big hair - very eighties.

Der Pulli wartete auf sie - und wieder konnte sich eins der ärmellosen Sommerkleider nützlich machen. 
Und das Küchenbuffet füllt sich mit Kram.

The jumper was wating for her. Again one of the sleeveless summer dresses can be worn in winter.
And the kitchen cabinet gets filled with stuff.


Hier sieht man schön die unterschiedlichen Frisuren - Juliet ist eine dunkle Cora Summer Dress mit viel weniger Haaren.
Ich hab bald keinen Platz mehr!

Here you can see the differences in styling - Juliet is a dark Cora Summer Dress with much tamer hair.
I'm running out of room!

11 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations on your new arrival! She is lovely. It always amazes me how different these dolls can be.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. My Sasha family has grown amazingly over the last year - but each doll is different.

      Löschen
  2. I have recently bought a Cora too....but she is undergoing a revamp...will put her on my blog when she is done so she can introduce herself to your two girls :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Merry Christmas to you! You deserve such a lovely gift. Sasha did such beautiful black dolls.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes she did - I find them difficult to photograph, but they are so stunning in real life.
      Thanks for your wishes and have a happy new year!

      Löschen
  4. Oh, she's lovely! Both versions are beautiful, each in their own way. The concept of the Sasha dolls keeps fascinating me, it's brilliant how every single doll looks unique.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. And that's the reason why there always is a doll calling out to me "bring me home", though there are quite a lot of them in our house!

      Löschen
  5. what a lovely new girl and I love your cabinet in the background :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a lovely girl. I used to have a Cora but struggled with photographing her as she was very dark so she went to live with my friend in the US where she is loved regardless of photos!
    I like your new girl in red and white, it really suits her.
    x

    AntwortenLöschen