Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Sonntag, 21. Mai 2017

Hübsche Blumen / Pretty flowers

Ich hatte dieses Fat Quarter letztes Jahr gekauft. Jetzt ist endlich das Kleid daraus fertig. 

I bought this Fat Quarter last year. Now at last the little dress is finished.

Scarlett zeigt es uns - im Hintergrund die schöne Topfrose, Muttertagsgeschenk von meiner Tochter.

Scarlet wears it for us - the pretty potted rose in the background was  a gift from my daughter for Mother's Day.

Wie für das Kleid gemacht! Die Sandalen sind aus der Wagner-Bestellung, Socken von Mami.

As if they were made for each other! Sandals are from the Wagner delivery, socks by Mummy.


Ja! Zeigs uns! Supermodel!!

Yes! That's the look! Super model!!
 


8 Kommentare:

  1. She looks lovely! Well done Mummy!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you - I think it's a VERY attractive fabric, and I love those sandals.

      Löschen
  2. She is a supermodel - what beautiful hair! I love the whole outfit. The dress fabric is so cute!
    Steve

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. She is a Late Götz Angela, and yes, I wish my hair had ever been that pretty.

      Löschen
  3. She looks wonderful in her new dress, mummy's been very busy making all these lovely dresses.
    I love your mother's day Rose too , a lovely colour :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That rose looks so good on the patio table, with the lilac tree behind, and I love the little wooden heart and ribbon detail.

      Löschen
  4. I really like the dress fabric, is it knit fabric? It's so bright and colourful, which is perfect for sunshine and summertime! The whole outfit looks great on your chosen model :) I suspect she'll not want to share this outfit!
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. She certainly is reluctant to share this outfit... it's woven cotton I bought from classicfabrics on Ebay UK.

      Löschen