Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017

Protest!

Greta ließ sich überreden, ihr Frances Trickett Outfit gegen etwas Wärmeres einzutauschen. Mit Luise, die unser anderes FT Set trug, war es schwieriger.

Greta could be talked into changing from her Frances Tricket summer set into something warmer. With Luise, who wore our second FT set, it was more difficult.



Sie schmollt. 
Was ist denn los? Gefällt dir die Farbe nicht? Ich finde sie steht dir, und sie passt zu der Hose.

She is pouting.
What's the problem? Don't you like the colour? I think it suits you, and it matches the trousers.

Die Hose ist das Problem! Da ist kein Label drin! Ich weiß nicht wer sie gemacht hat!


The trousers are the problem! They have no label! I have no idea who made them!

Jedenfalls nicht Mami - ich glaube, unser Xavier hat sie mitgebracht.
Das hätte ich besser nicht gesagt.... Luise ist außer sich.
Eine Jungshose! Ich muss eine Jungshose tragen! NEIIIN!! Ich will neue Eltern, bitte!
Nichts da - nur weil eine Sasha sich mal daneben benimmt lass ich sie nicht adoptieren!

Well, it wasn't Mummy - if I remember correctly, our Xavier brought them.
I should have kept my mouth shut... Luise is frantic.
Boys trousers! I have to wear boys trousers! NOOOO! I want new parents, please!
No way - I won't have a Sasha adopted just because she behaves badly!


6 Kommentare:

  1. Oh dear a bit of tantrum going on by the sounds of it... don't worry about wearing boys trousers, they are often more comfortable anyway!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That's right - I have several pairs of men's jeans! But Luise believes I know nothing about fashion...

      Löschen
  2. Tell her she's setting a new trend I it will be all the rage in 2018 and she's ahead of the pack.
    She looks very smart in those trousers and the sweater , I hope my lot don't see this, they'll be searching the boys wardrobes for trousers and the poor boys barely get a look in anyway!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Luise, no one will mistake you for a boy with your lovely long hair. The trousers make you look quite grown up. It's a very "career girl" look!
    Steve

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. OK, that's it. Luise says she wants to be a career girl when she's older, so maybe she doesn't need new parents after all.

      Löschen