Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Montag, 28. Mai 2018

Der Strauß / The bouquet

Nicht alle Blumen im Strauß hatten das ewige Leben. Umdekorieren war angesagt.

Not all the flowers in the bouquet were meant to live forever. Re-decorating was scheduled.

Mit dem Gras drin sieht er gar nicht so schlecht aus.
Ja, ich hab das in einer Zeitschrift gesehen, und Gras haben wir gerade genug.

It doesn't look too bad with the grass in it.
Yes, I've seen it in a magazine, and we have plenty of grass.

Aber was macht die Pfingstrose da schon wieder?
Ich wars nicht!

But what is the peony doing there again? 
I did nothing!


Nachschub ist nicht weit - das ist besser!

Supplies are not too far away - that's better!

2 Kommentare:

  1. That does look very pretty. Apparently my dad picked peonies from the garden for the midwife on the morning I was born...I think she was a bit of a dragon and he was trying to impress her! LOL I love peonies, except that the ones in my parents garden always seemed to be alive with earwigs...and those I really do NOT like!
    The bouquet looks lovely, the kids should be proud of their artistic skills :)
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. They are! And at last I can use some of the pretty vases we inherited from my husband's family.
      What a nice idea of your dad. I'm certain the midwife was happy with his mindfulness.

      Löschen