Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Montag, 8. Februar 2021

Ist das ansteckend? / Is it catching?

Mami war fleißig / Mummy has been busy.



Beide Jungs haben neue Pullover bekommen. Natürlich kann man zu neuen Pullovern keine Schals tragen, auch wenn es hier oben im Wald wieder ein bisschen schneit.

Both boys were given new sweaters. Of course you can‘t wear a scarf with a new sweater, not even when it started snowing a little up here in the forest.



Severin Jim ist mit seinem zufrieden. Er passt zu Paminas Fellfarbe!

Severin Jim is pleased with his. It matches the colours of Pamina‘s coat!



Orlando muss überlegen. Meiner passt – hm, zum Wald? Zum Boden?

Orlando has to consider. Mine matches – hmmm, maybe the forest? Or the ground?



Nein, jetzt weiß ich! Meiner passt zu meiner Augenfarbe!

No, now I know! It matches the colour of my eyes!



Hör uns zu! Wir reden wie Mädchen!

Listen to us! We‘re talking like girls!



Vielleicht ist das ansteckend?

Maybe it‘s catching?



Ansteckend????? Oh je, da ist ein Gespräch zum Thema Genderneutralität angesagt….

Catching???? Oh my, I believe a little talk about gender neutrality won‘t hurt….


4 Kommentare:

  1. Orlando scheint die Idee eines Unisex-Jungen zu faszinieren...
    Orlando seems to be fascinated by the idea of an unisex boy...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I think it's a question of his personal development - I hope he'll get used to the thought.

      Löschen
  2. Lovely new sweaters, my children are admiring them and complaining that they haven’t had a sweater knitted by mum in ages !
    It can take time sometimes to get your head round new things.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I don't know what happened to me - I had this urge to try out colour combinations in Sasha sweaters - my kids think it's a good thing and it doesn't happen so often.

      Löschen