Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Montag, 1. August 2016

Blumen / Flowers

Ich hatte am Samstag im Dachshundklub eine Begleithundeprüfung zu richten und bekam von der ausrichtenden Sektion einen wunderschönen Blumenstrauß.

On Saturday, I was as judge (referee? umpire? I'm not certain which is the correct word in English) at a companion dog auditing with the Dachshund club. The hosting club gave me a beautiful bouquet.


Pamela bewundert ihn. / Pamela admires the flowers.


Sie trägt ein selbst gestricktes Haarband, um ihren leicht schrägen Pony zu zähmen (denn eigentlich ist er bolzengerade, er liegt nur schief.) Passt es nicht wunderbar zu den Blumen?

I knitted the hair band for her, to keep her fringe down. It's straight, but it doesn't lie flat, so it always looks a little crooked. But doesn't the band match the flowers beautifully?

Ich glaub diese Blumen waren für mich, Mama!

I believe this bouquet was meant for me, Mum!


Riechen die? (Im Hintergrund schaut Kuno im Garten nach dem rechten.)

Are they fragrant? (In the background, Kuno is monitoring the garden.)

Vielleicht ein bisschen. (Archie will auch ins Bild.)

Maybe a little. (Archie also wants to be in the picture.)

Der Strauß ist größer als ich!

The bouquet is taller than me!


3 Kommentare:

  1. What a beautiful bouquet indeed and the headband is perfect for your flower child :-) Both are lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely flowers and yes, the headband is great for holding her hair down, makes a nice change from a sock or a beanie as most of us used in these circumstances, doesn't it!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. My boys say they will keep the sock beanie, thank you so much... but on the girls, I like the headband.

      Löschen