Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Samstag, 18. Juli 2020

Besucher im Garten / Visitors in the garden

Isolde begutachtet unsere Versuche, den Vorgarten schöner zu gestalten.

Isolde examines our attempts at making the front yard prettier. 




Hm ganz ok, Mami. Ich schau mal weiter unten.

Hm seems ok, Mummy. I'll have a look further down.




Mami? Mami - das da sieht aus als hätte Daenerys Targaryen es hier vergessen!

Mummy? Mummy - this looks like something left behind by Daenerys Targaryen!



Und da ist noch einer. Die sind ja noch ganz klein und niedlich.

And here's another one. They look small and cute yet.




Aber ich gehe lieber ins Haus, bevor ihre Mama sie suchen kommt!

But I'd rather go to the house, in case their mum comes looking!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Sensible girl Isolde , you never knwo if their mum is just off eating a few people.. I mean goats.
    But I'm sure they'll be friendly neighbours :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. They were a gift from my sister. I hope they won't grow too fast, the neighbourhood will be running out of goats quickly!

      Löschen
  2. Very cute story, and I love that dress on Isolde, the colour is so pretty with her hair.
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen