Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2020

Mix & Match

Vor einiger Zeit kaufte ich einen wunderschönen Matrosenanzug von Jadzia. Natürlich dachte ich dabei an die Jungs - aber die haben ganz andere Ideen von schick als ich.

Nicht mal Charlie wollte ihn anziehen.


Some time ago, I bought a very pretty sailor suit by Jadzia. Of course I had my boys in mind - but their idea of fashionable is much different from mine.

Even Charlie refused to wear it.


Als Prinz musste ich in edlen Anzügen herumlaufen. Hier ist aber Demokratie. Ich darf mich anziehen wie ein ganz normaler Junge.


As a prince I had to wear fancy suits. But here we have democracy. So I may dress as any common boy.



Gutes Argument. Ida stand der Anzug, deshalb trug sie ihn eine Weile. Dann gab sie ihn weiter an Ronja.

He had a point. On Ida it looked good, so she wore the suit for a while. Later, she handed it down to Ronja.



Schließlich tragen Räubertöchter immer Hosen, nie Kleider! An ihr fand ich ihn aber zu dunkel. Deshalb hatte ich neulich eine Idee:

Robber's daughters are known for always wearing trousers, never a dress! But on her, I thought it looked too dark. So recently I had an idea:




Ich habe ein Paar weiße Shorts dazu genäht. Sieht doch noch besser aus - oder?

I made some white shorts to go with the top. Looks even better - doesn't it?




Und mit einem neuen hellen Hemd hat auch Patrick die maritimen Shorts akzeptiert.
Das sieht nicht mehr nach Donald Duck aus, sagt er.

And paired with a new light shirt, even Patrick accepted the maritime shorts.
That way, it doesn't look like Donald Duck's gear any more, he says.


Und so teilen sich jetzt 2 Kinder ein Outfit.

Now 2 kids share an outfit.



Stylish!


4 Kommentare:

  1. I think your adding the white shorts with the suit top and the white shirt with the suit trousers is inspired!I agree that the blue top looks so much more stylish with those lovely white shorts as you rightly say the suit can look quite dark as a whole.
    But two stylish outfits from one nice suit is a bonus !

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It looks dark blue on photos, but in fact it's black - so certainly not Ronja's colour.
      Yes it's a bonus, and I'm very pleased with the two outfits.

      Löschen
  2. What a perfect idea! Your Patrick could by my Devlin's twin, they are so alike, such handsome blond boys. I think the two kids with their newly put together outfits, look really lovely!
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. He is one of my 2 Pyjamas boys - slightly younger than Phil, but he moved in much earlier. A very lucky Ebay find.
      I always loved the early blond boys.

      Löschen