Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Dienstag, 7. Juli 2020

Kreisch! / Scream!

Letzten Samstag bei Never Uschi: große Aufregung!

Last Saturday at Never Uschi: big excitement! 



In der Küche!     /    In the kitchen!




Im Regal!   /   On the shelf!





Auf der Kommode! Überall hüpfende und kreischende Mädchen!
Was ist los?

On the sideboard! Jumping and yelling girls everywhere! 
What has happened?



Die Lieferung ist angekommen! Endlich! Tatsächlich ging es sehr schnell - was dauerte, war Mamis Bestellung, weil ich mich nicht entscheiden konnte.
Eine ganze Schachtel voller wundervoller neuer Schuhe von Puppenschuhwerkstatt Wagner.

It's the delivery! At last! In fact, it was very quick - it was Mummy's order that took its time, as I had difficulties to decide.
A whole box of wonderful new shoes by Puppenschuhwerkstatt Wagner.




Natscha machte das Rennen.
Erste! Ich suche mir ein Paar aus.

Natascha beat them all.
I made it first! Now it's my choice.



Die roten. Ja. Die sind es.

The red ones. Yes. It has to be them.


5 Kommentare:

  1. Well I'd be screaming in excitement too! if I had such a lovely big box of shoes arrive ( I'd best not let my girls see this post! )
    Looks like there will be something for everyine's taste in that box!
    Natascha's lovely red boots go so well with her cherry dress.. I wonder whose up next?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Some were already lucky... but there still is hope for some others to snap up one of 3 pairs of sandals, 3 pairs of shoes or 2 pairs of boots... well they are not the only nice shoes for my children to choose from, it was my 3rd order from Wagner - but new always is more attractive!

      Löschen
  2. Wow, what a fine assortment! That would have caused a near riot here at Gregoropolis!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It certainly caused one here! If you heard a faint noise from over the Atlantic, it were my kids screaming....

      Löschen
  3. WOW what a wonderful collection of shoes, I would also be waving my arms in the air with excitement if that big box arrived here!
    A girl (or boy!) can never have too many pairs of shoes! What with the socks and now the shoes, your kids are set up for life!
    x

    AntwortenLöschen