Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Dienstag, 21. Juli 2020

What's hot & what's not

Die Jungs und ich haben völlig unterschiedliche Ansichten, was coole Klamotten sind. Ich habe zum Beispiel im Sasha Haven wundervolle Westen-Sets gesehen. Die Zwillinge glauben dass das, was sie jetzt gerade tragen, viel eher ihr Style sei.

The boys and I have very different opinions of what are cool outfits. I have seen those stylish waistcoat sets in Sasha Haven.... But the twins believe their style is what they are wearing today.



Westen? Die trägt man auf einer Hochzeit! Vielleicht....
Zu diesen Shorts passen nur T-Shirts! Also, coole T-Shirts.

Waistcoats? You can wear them on a wedding. Maybe...
These shorts must be worn with t shirts. Cool t-shirts, mind.



Na Marty bei dir ist es vielleicht noch irgendwo stimmig - Spukschloss-Look - aber Cody, Flecktarn und Schädel, was willst du uns damit sagen? Ist schon Halloween?

Well Marty yours may be self-consistent - haunted castle look - but Cody, camo and skulls, what are you trying to tell us? Is Halloween already?



Wer trägt an Halloween kurze Hosen?
Mama kann so altbacken sein. Dabei heißt es, sie fährt jeden Tag mit dem Motorrad ins Büro.
Nö, das ist nur ein Roller. Schnell, aber doch nur ein Roller.

Who wears shorts on Halloween?
Mum can be so oldschool. Though they say she rides to her office each day on a motorcycle. 
Naw, it's only a scooter. A fast one, but just a scooter.



Ah. OK. Das erklärt es.
Glaube auch.

Ah. OK. That explains it.
Think so, too.


8 Kommentare:

  1. The twins look cool and ready for summer in their shorts and t-shirts.
    I love their shoes are they from the new delivery?
    and how cool is mum ! riding her very fast scooter to work, way to go mum !

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes they are from the new delivery. The kids were grumbling the Götz girls get all the good stuff - but the Trendon boys, of course, get some, too!
      The scooter manages 120 km/h max. For me, that's fast enough on two wheels!

      Löschen
  2. Well, at least you're sort of cool. My kids think I'm hopelessly out of date.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Maybe you can get yourself a scooter ;) ? There is always hope....

      Löschen
  3. I have to agree with the boys, they look far more like proper little boys in their cool tee shirts and shorts than they would if they wore waistcoats. My boys always prefer shorts and tee shirts too....at a push they'll wear a shirt with their shorts!
    I ride a scooter too but mine is only a 125cc so not massively fast :)
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. But those waistcoats were sooo cool - in my opinion. Well I'm not certain if I can manage a perfectly symmetrical waistcoat, so it's only theory.
      My scooter is a 300cc. This makes a difference. I once borrowed a 125, when mine had a service, it seemed to be restrained to 80 max, and I was so scared... the trucks growing bigger in the mirror, and no chance to get away....

      Löschen
    2. WOW 300cc is a big engine, you're a lot braver than me, but I agree, the speed of about 80 KMH is about the maximum speed that I go. I don't mind the lorries passing me though because they are very polite and always give me a wide berth!!! :D
      I think you can definitely make waistcoats that are perfectly symmetrical, maybe for the cooler weather though :D
      xx

      Löschen
    3. Sadly, German truck drivers are not polite and pass very closely. So I'd rather be faster than them!

      Löschen