Von Puppen und Hunden

Von Puppen und Hunden

Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2020

...... und die 2 anderen / ..... and the other 2

2 Stoffe für Kleider hatte ich noch. Harriet und Pamela, meine beiden frühen brünetten Mädchen, waren die Glücklichen.

There were 2 fabrics left for dresses. Harriet and Pamela, my early brunette girls, were the lucky ones.


Pam ist die Ältere, von 1969. Sie bekam das hellere Kleid, passend zu den weißen Schuhen.

Pam is older, she is 1969. I gave here the lighter dress to match her white shoes.


Harriet ist etwas jünger - sie bekommt so langsam grünliche Augen. Meine Mutter trennte sich freundlicherweise von ihr, im Tausch gegen eine kleine Käthe Kruse. Weil sie sie von Ebay hatte, wissen wir nicht viel über sie. Harriet freut sich über das größer gemusterte Kleid. Ebenfalls passend zu den Schuhen.

Harriet is younger - her eyes just start to turn green. My mother kindly parted with her, a swap for a small Käthe Kruse. She adopted her from Ebay, so we don't know much about her. Harriet is happy with the larger patterned dress - also, matching her shoes.


Aber ich habe noch andere Stoffe (endlich habe ich sie wieder angeschaut) und habe noch mehr genäht....

But I have other fabrics (and looked at them again, at last), so I could sew even more...

4 Kommentare:

  1. Two more lovely dresses from that fabric purchase, Pamela and Harriet both look lovely and ready for summer in their new dresses.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Today, they looked out of the window: what a surprise! Rain, at last!
    I'm very happy, but the children don't take the garden's needs too serious and would prefer dry weather for playing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yeah the girls are all getting nice new dresses for the summer. I like these two too....and I love your brunettes, brunette Sashas are my favourites!
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I was so lucky Pamela has good hair, and Harriet's is quite delicate, but she still has most of it... I try not to brush them too often.

      Löschen